Dependable Erection

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Beaver Queen Pageant - Performances

Thanks to the incomparable Melissa B. for shooting, and Tony M. for editing, we've got the first video from Saturday night. Without further ado, here's Flapper LaTail performing "Yes Sir, That's My Beaver."


And for those of you who'd like to sing along, here's the lyrics:

I have a furry little pet
I pet her night and day
Sometimes men will get upset
When I won't let them play
With my furry little beaver
But they do not understand
Beavers are quite sensitive
And require a sensitive hand

Yes, sir, that's my beaver
No, sir, you'd better leave 'er
Alone, sir, that's my beaver mine! All mine! So you'd
better not touch her,

Yes, sir, I know you'd love to
pet her, but I can do that better
than you could ever do.

And when I pet
my little pet
she gets so very happy that she purrs like a pussy,
it's the cat's meow!

Yes, sir that's my beaver,
And you'd better believe 'er
When she says she don't need you.

Men come to call
I tell them all
You'd better come back another day, I can't see you
now 'cause I'm playing with my beaver!

Yes, sir, that's my beaver
Oh! sir, you'd better leave 'er
Alone, sir, that's my beaver mine!

Lyrics by FlapperLaTail/Claire Doyle, copyright 2007, reprinted with permission

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • She was pretty damn funny. Thanks for posting it for some more laughs.

    B.A. Hunter

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:07 PM  

  • Come on by during the rest of the week, and we'll have more performances from the Pageant posted.

    By Blogger Barry, at 2:16 PM  

  • An interesting thread: best songs about, ahem, loving yourself

    Pictures of Lily-The Who
    I Touch Myself-DiVinyls
    She Bop-Cyndi Lauper (Flapper's sister?)
    Dancing With Myself-Billy Idol
    Pump It Up-Elvis Costello
    Rosie-Jackson Browne
    Captain Jack-Billy Joel
    Darling Nikki-Prince (plus many others)
    Be My Girl, Sally-The Police

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:30 PM  

  • Turning Japanese - The Vapors

    Girl of My Dreams - Bram Tchaikovsky
    (Judy was an American girl
    she came in the morning in the US Mail
    Didn't say nothing but she looked pretty good to me)

    By Blogger Barry, at 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home