Dependable Erection

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The kids are all right

Some mornings i wake up wondering what it's going to be like to have kids, and then, between the shower and the coffee, i realize that part of my life is passed. And, all in all, it didn't go that badly.

I don't write about the kids much. Do you need to know that my oldest has been accepted into the Peace Corps, and will head out sometime this summer? Or that my youngest was the one who waited on you at LocoPops on Hillsborough St. if you stopped in during the week between last October and mid-March?

But the youngest is out of town these days, and sent me something in the mail recently. I thought i'd share a little bit of it with you.


Untitled



Growth of the Successor



Durham Song

UPDATE
: More music here.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • is this your youngest writing, singing and playing? that's a hell of a gusty, lovely voice.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:24 PM  

  • yeah, she's doing all of the instruments and vocals. as far as i know, she engineered it herself, too.

    By Blogger Barry, at 2:26 PM  

  • Very nice! I can imagine these on a mix tape (or on a mix tape tattoo!).

    By Blogger Marsosudiro, at 10:28 PM  

  • Mix thumbnail drive. :p

    Outstanding vocals. Wow.

    By Blogger Valerie at We Love Durham, at 2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home