Dependable Erection

Monday, November 05, 2007

What's in the kitchen?

Via Joe, i see Maura's got a post up talking about the 20 essential ingredients in her kitchen, the things you absolutely do not run out of.

I don't know if it's twenty or not, but here's my list:
Foodstuff:
Garlic
Lemons
Limes
Onions
Potatos
Butter
Eggs
Olive oil
Balsamic vinegar
Cider vinegar
Sour cream
Tortillas
Cabbage
Dried peppers
Black pepper
Oregano
Basil
Cumin
Curry
Black beans
Kidney beans
Pinto beans
Lentils
Brown rice
Ground meat (usually turkey, but beef or chicken as well)

Beerstuff:
Two-row malted barley
London ale yeast (Wyeast 1028 or equivalent)
American ale yeast (Wyeast 1056 or equivalent)
Crystal malt (40 lovibund)
Chocolate malt (400 or so l)
Fuggles, Kent Goldings, and Cascade hops

I wonder what Phil has in his kitchen?

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Hmm...I would not consider cabbage or any kind of vinegar to be essential.

    My morning will not start without GOOD coffee (regular and decaf, mixed), high fiber/low sugar cereal, banana a soy milk.

    Avocados used to be a staple, but they're too expensive around here.

    I consider salmon and lettuce to be essential, but they need to be freshly purchased so that doesn't make them something I want to have on hand.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home