Dependable Erection

Monday, November 05, 2007

A quick note on comments

My comments policy:

You say it, you own it.

You can slag me as much as you want. I can take it and i can dish it back.

I've only got 7 minutes & 45 seconds a day to put into this blog. I don't want to have to waste that time moderating comments. Try to stay on topic. I'll be experimenting with open threads in the near future.

If you find that you're spending a lot of time fighting with me or other commenters, consider starting your own blog. It's so simple, even . . . never mind. I can do it, you can do it. And if you do, i'll put up a shiny new link to you in the sidebar.

I reserve the right to delete any comment. Currently, the only criteria for having your comment deleted is if you post personal identifying information about a third party. (Address, phone number, license plate, etc.) Discussing public figures by name is of course OK.

Thanks for playing.

Don't forget to vote tomorrow.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Translation: "Agree with me or don't comment".

    Got it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:22 AM  

  • I missed you, man. I see you haven't been learning how to read English while you've been away, though.

    Too bad.

    By Blogger Barry, at 8:49 AM  

  • you asked for it, you big beaver-loving, liberal beer snob.

    (translation: 3 reasons why i like your blog)

    By Blogger libby, at 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home