Dependable Erection

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Exclusive: Stith campaign actually a tool of Bill Bell!

From the comments:
My god, this is not a Republican rightwing conspiracy at all, it is a clever double-blind of Bell and or the upper income black class of this town seeking to make even more bucks on the backs of their lower class brethren. Bell's people somehow infiltrated the republican ranks and led them to choose the one person in this entire town more lame as than Bell, this giving bell a better shot at re-election.

I tell you , it's a privilege to publish this blog sometimes.

If anybody has any more special insight into this election, please, post in the comments or drop me a line at DependableErection AT gmail DOT com. At this rate, I'll be scooping the Herald-Sun, the N&O and Bull City Rising for the next month.

Mwa-ha-ha!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • My secret sources tell me that this very blog is a tool of the Republican Party. Who'd'a thunk it?

    By Blogger Joseph H. Vilas, at 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home