Dependable Erection

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Bad logo update

I posted last week about the logo for the 2012 London Olympics, which is generating some controversy, mostly due to its complete suckitude.



It's picked up a supporter in Jacques Rogge, who, as the President of the International Olympic Committee (has Avery Brundage really been dead for more than 30 years?) could hardly be expected to criticize this monstrosity.
"I took a little mental effort to read the numbers, which I think is a good thing," Rogge said. "It appealed to me but I can understand why other people don't like it.


Holy fuck, he's right. It does say 2012.

I can honestly say, after 45 minutes of looking at that thing last week, it never once occured to me
that's what the logo meant.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home