Dependable Erection

Friday, July 30, 2010

Priceline

So, Mrs. D and i were talking about a last minute getaway to Wrightsville Beach next week. Maybe Monday and Tuesday. Not too crowded, you know. Work is just slow enough that maybe nobody will miss us.

Perfect time, i'm thinking, to put Bill Shatner to the test and see if he can find me a room on the beach for a reasonable price.

I go through the whole Priceline registration and negotiation page, making sure the box for Wrightsville is checked, and the box for Wilmington is not checked, because i want to go to the beach, not to a city near the beach.

I submit my offer, and boom, 30 seconds later, the Shat tells me he's found me a room.

At the Courtyard by Marriott.

In fucking downtown Wilmington.

And of course Priceline's terms are that once you place your bid, you've got to accept what comes out.

We'll see how good their negotiating skills are this time.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • I don't know why they bother to split cities that are that close together, as if we actually have a choice, when (I believe) their terms & conditions allow them to pull a hotel within 15 miles of the city searched. Ugh.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home