Dependable Erection

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Great moments in marketing

Brand name fail.

How'd you like to be the account exec responsible for selling this brand to the American people?



  • Maybe they could re-arrange the letters into something less likely to offend, like "hokum."

    By Blogger Joseph H., at 11:13 AM  

  • I was thinking that, but it's still a smidge offensive.

    By Blogger allen, at 11:19 AM  

  • All i can say is, thank goodness they don't have a tire exchange program.

    By Blogger Barry, at 6:13 PM  

  • Market segmentation to the extreme.

    BTW, last night I ate the last of the kumquats at a birthday party. The birthday girl just likes saying "kumquat."

    By Blogger Marsosudiro, at 10:47 PM  

  • I've never had a kumquat.

    By Blogger Elrond Hubbard, at 4:05 PM  

  • Yeah, let's make fun of them furriners and their funny language. I'll bet "Ragin" is a smutty joke name in at least one language. But only the filthy minded people "get" either joke.

    By Blogger NCReader, at 5:11 PM  

  • Better yet, let's build a wall and sign up a bunch of volunteers to shoot 'em when they try to come in to our country and take our jobs.

    By the way, was that a "bet" or a "prediction?" It may very well turn out that my last name means "really sleazy prostitute" in another language. (I kinda doubt it, but there's a lot of languages out there.) I can predict with confidence, however, that if i decided to go into business using my name in the country where that language was spoken, i'd find out before i started marketing my company.

    Some people might not be able to figure that out. I wonder if those people are smart enough to continue posting on this third rate blog?

    By Blogger Barry, at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home