Dependable Erection

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Beaver Queen Pageant - Meet the contestants

Say hi to Beach Barbie Beaver. ZOMG she's cute.
I've like, totally lived in Durham for about 5 years and I am sooooo ready to be beaver queen. 'Cause who doesn't like beavers, really? And I really want to spread my beaver love all over Durham. Yay wetlands!

Okay, so let me tell you about myself. I am totally prom queen for the Eno River rugby team, and I have a crown and everything. It's soooo awesome. And I really really love my fellow wildlife and I try to help them and take care of them too. We're all friends!

Those in the know, know that the best surfing is wetland surfing, of course. I can SO surf using my tail and we don't need sand for a good beach. Ken Beaver makes waves with his tail and this beaver loves it.

Of course, since I'm Barbie Beaver, I do lots of other things. I've been a doctor, a teacher, and was even the first beaver in space. This beaver likes to experiment and do what ever comes my way.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home