Dependable Erection

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Beaver Queen Pageant - Meet the judges

The mysterious wrestler Nacho Rafa has found his way into the Duke Park wetlands, and offered his talents as a judge of this year's contestants. Bowing to his studliness, the Beaver Lodge Local 1504 had no choice but to accept:

Nacho Rafa, the world famous "luchador" has traveled the world, taking time to get to know the beavers of the world. "Many people, they think that just because a man wears stretchy pants, that he cannot be interested in beaver," says Nacho. "I can assure you that this is not the case," he adds while grooming his luxuriant chest hair. "In fact, the stretchy pants help me gain easier access to the beaver den, and they also help with the quick exit, which is sometimes just as necessary." But why the mysterious mask? "I am so well known from my exploits in the lucha libre ring, not to mention the beaver den, that I cannot go anywhere without my mask My friends and enemies alike would tear me apart!" Nonetheless, the mask doesn't block his ability to pick out a good beaver when he sees it. "Without a doubt, I will be the ultimate beaver judge," Nacho boasts. Let's hope so. Nacho has threatened to unleash his top secret "beaver tail smack down" wrestling move on "anyone who upstages his beaver judging." Viva el Nacho!


Nacho Rafa, in his native habitat

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • i remember nacho rafa and kaferine de nerve doing battle for the world wide wetland Belt. in a heated moment de nerve took nacho down with the cyrpess knee lock.

    By Blogger Beaver Lodge Local 1504, at 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home