Dependable Erection

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Funny neighbors

Some mornings i wake up and say to myself, "what the hell am i going to write about today? I emptied myself yesterday, and there's nothing left."

Fortunately, the Lord provides.

for those of you who are constantly placing Durham above Wake in the grand hierarchy of places with too many idiots, go read it. I'm especially grateful i was able to leave a comment before he shut them down. Guess he got tired of looking in the mirror.

Oh, btw, the neighbor reference in the title is just to the fact that Durham County and Wake County are in theory two points of a triangle. In reality, i don't live anywhere near this guy.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Grill welfare. My face hurts from the laughing.
    We do have funny neighbors.
    Thanks for the link. It made my morning.
    nicky in durham

    By Blogger nicky in durham, at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home