Dependable Erection

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Small steps

I've just learned that the city of Durham has hired a Bicycle and Pedestrian Coordinator to replace the sorely missed Alison Carpenter. Looking at Dale McKeel's postings to the Durham Bike and Ped list, it looks like he might have been given the job earlier this year. The city's website doesn't list him in the staff directory for the Transportation Department, and the PDF file of the Public Works Dep't. org chart is a mass of gibberish in my reader.

Anyway, here's hoping that a good working relationship develops between Mr. McKeel and the neighborhoods. I know i'll do my part in introducing him to Roxboro St., Avondale Dr., and Washington Ave.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Dale is a great guy. Let me know if you'd like for me to introduce you to him.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home