Dependable Erection

Thursday, April 20, 2006

OK, now I'm confused

The latest article up on the N&O site has some more details about the alibi information of Reade Seligmann.

It's not the photos of the stripper at the party. As Bill Frist can probably tell us, diagnosing someone's condition on the basis of photos or videos is probably not a good idea.

It's not the cell phone records, or the swiped door card. If i give you my cell phone to use, or my card to swipe, it still shows up on the records as my call and my card.

No, it's this line:

the cell phone records show Seligmann called for a taxi at 12:14 a.m., and that according to sworn testimony he left in the taxi at 12:19 a.m.


The only person taking sworn testimony at this time is Nifong, for the grand jury.

If there's exculpatory testimony before the grand jury, why would they hand down indictments? Something doesn't add up in these news reports.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home