Dependable Erection

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Polls

Obama +3 in latest Rasmussen poll. Only one NC poll in the past two weeks has had McCain ahead.

I'm curious if anyone has gotten any of the McCain robocalls. We've had a couple of occasions the past few days at the Dependable Ranch where the phone has rung and there's been that 4 second delay when we pick it up that usually indicates a recorded message or even a live marketer on the other end, but no one has ever come on the line.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Joseph H. Vilas, at 10:59 AM  

  • I think I've gotten 3 robocalls so far. To be honest, I can't even remember who they were for, but I think one was for the race for Libby Dole's senate seat.

    By Blogger Joseph H. Vilas, at 11:00 AM  

  • I got a push-poll call aimed at proving that everyone is against abortion. Didn't work. :-)

    By Blogger MK, at 9:30 PM  

  • On Monday, PPP released a poll with Obama +7. Bear in mind that PPP was far and away the closest pollster in the NC Dem primary.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home