Dependable Erection

Monday, October 27, 2008

Junior Johnson sez

Dear Barry,

My family and I have given this election a lot of thought.

Our country is in a rough spot, and we're going to need some serious change. There's only one candidate ready to deliver it -- and that's Barack Obama.

Every day I talk to someone else who's never voted for a Democrat, but now they're voting for Barack Obama. They realize that Barack understands what we're going through here in North Carolina. And they're ready for change.

So I've made up my mind, and I'm ready to get involved. I know that I could never have won a race without my pit crew, and I know Barack can't win this one without us.


Labels:

1 Comments:

  • way to go junior! talk about breaking stereotypes of the old south. a former backwoods runner for bootleggers (it's how johnson allegedly got his start in racing) endorses a democrat in a state that hasn't gone blue since jimmy carter.

    By Blogger Jeff Hart, at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home