Dependable Erection

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fracas at the GLFF

I've got a few more details on the "incident" Saturday at the Gay and Lesbian Film Festival in which Fabulous Fishscenta, the 2008 Beaver Queen, went tail-to-tail with some folks trying to disrupt the festival. We all know who "won" that encounter. Here's Fishscenta's story, complete with lyrics to the songs she serenaded the protesters with.
I am so happy to hear from you, because you know..."I love my pubic" and I am always happy to "come" any time Our Lady of the Fragrant Yoni inspires me! The festival was a wonderful event. I would not have missed it for the world. Thank you for doing your part to make it happen.

How dare those "Chistians" (not real Christians, obviously) try to slime it. You would think that a black man would understand by now how important it is to be represented in the media and made to feel safe and included in a prejudicial society. My heart goes out to him, because that karma like a bomberang is going to blindside his booty. What a young soul, he must be. Oh well, honey, I feel a sin.... or is it a song coming on...

Sung to "Young Girl"


"Young soul get out of my mind. My love for you wants to spank your behind. Better run soul. Hush up..don't be so bold."

He has not learned to curb his dogma and it was making a nasty mess. I think those nice "oricifers" would have enforced a no dogma dumping on the sidewalk law, if Durham had one in place. I just loved those guys. They were all "vagitarians" you know!

Of course, that training wheel on the cross spoke volumes! Obviously they are just learning how to be Christians and not well practiced. Maybe they can come back when they can be more like Jesus and behave in a loving way that would be pleasing to him. I also thought the "Chistians" could do better with their wardrobe. Please, if you are going to represent a deity, glorify thyLord!

But on a positive note, I was delighted to see that they brought the wood, even though it was a tad tawdry and uninspired. As Katherine (DeNerve) said, I thought "Repainting and thinning no more" was a grand idea for the cross and the handrails. If they would only invite a few of those nice festival goers home they would be amazed at the God given talent.. Darling, every home needs a homo to repaint, renew, and redecorate! Hallelujah!

The head yeller, told me that there will be no laughing in hell, which a sure sign that Fishscenta, will not be there! If I am, you better believe I am going to laugh until all hell breaks loose.

I sang a song that was inspired years ago when a buddy and I were accused of being sacrilegious by a visiting religious leader in my community because we always do parody songs of religious practice. (I personally drink the tea and try not to worship the pot, if you know what I mean!)

It is sung to the showtune "Who Could Ask for Anything More?"

I've been Hindu, I've been Buddhist, I've been Jewish,
Who could ask for anything more?

I've been Sufi, I've been Muslim, I've been Christian,
Who could ask for anything more?

All these religions have their niche. I'm just a naughty sacriligious bitch.
I've seen hell fire, I've seen brimstone, I've seen Satan,
He was knocking right at my door.
Who could ask for anything more?


I also performed my new number to the tune of "Jesus Loves the Little Children."
It is very naughty, but I had to pull out the big guns.

Fishscenta loves the little muskrats
All the muskrats of the world
They are pink and black and brown
They go up when I go down
Fishscenta loves the little muskrats of the world.

Fishscenta loves the little beavers
All the beavers of the world
They are pink and black and brown
They all come when I go down
Fishscenta loves the little beavers of the world.



Well, I have to go! Must work on my new costume for the Pride Parade when we will be "tramping" again for Our Lady. It will be here before I can turn around and spit! Hope to see you there.

Peace, Love, Beaver,

Fishscenta

The Beaver Queen

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • i witnessed the whole thing. i was so moved that when ms fishscenta walked by me i touched the outer edge of her headdress and by the power invested in her by Our Lady of the Fragrant Yoni my rash disappeared.

    now i can wear a tank top to pride.

    By Blogger Beaver Lodge Local 1504, at 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home