Dependable Erection

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Polling funnies

Duncan links to a Newsweek poll which shows Bush's overall approval rating at 30%. (Question 2). That's not unexpected, as it fits in with other national surveys.

I like the response to Question 23 best, myself.

23. Are you currently married, living with a partner, or neither?

Total Evangelical Republicans


59% 78% - Married

6% 0% - Living with a partner

34% 22% - Single/Not married

1% 0% - Don't know

If you're having trouble parsing the table, let me explain. When asked the question "Are you currently married, living with a partner, or neither?", one percent of respondents answered "I don't know."

I can only hope that this was due to rounding error.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Good Morning, erect one.

    I just discovered your blog via the Tarheel Tavern. It's teh funny.

    Would you be interested in meeting up with a gaggle of other partisan bloggers? scrutinyhooligans()yahoo<<>>co m

    By Blogger Gordon Smith, at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home